Colossal Cave (Unfinished) Colossal Cave (Unfinished)

considering you did this in 72 hours this is amazingly polished. You probably ought to have mentioned the controls in the author comments, but I figured it out within a few seconds anyway so I was not bothered by it. Also, was this flash!? I have never seen flash do 3d like this!

Steam Heart Steam Heart

I cannot fathom how this was done in 72 hours. Even just doing all the art in that amount of time would blow me away much less the coding.

Future Knight Remake Future Knight Remake

i was really into until I failed to get across the room with the two slopes for the 23rd time. at that point I gave up.

I managed to get the superbomb by somehow jumping at the end of the slide but for the life of me I cannot repeat it.

If you change the sliding mechanic to be easier (or if there's some trick to it, let the player know about the trick), then I'd love to see what this game has to offer.

I never played the original so I have no idea how good a remake it is, but I liked everything that I was able to see.

Spectre's House Spectre's House

The fact that you have to start over from the beginning completely killed it for me.
Also you made it so that going invisible starts when you release the spacebar instead of when you press it. Don't do that.
My final gripe is about the little ghost things that fly over you. They made it hard to see the enemies alot, which was irritating.

other than that stuff, I liked everything else.

Death Arena Reality Show Death Arena Reality Show

This is a great game! It was really polished and fun to play. My only complaints are that 1) you're playing as a flying pepper with wings and horns. I can't really get into that. 2) while I REALLY appreciate cutscenes to deliver a story instead of just going to generic level number N, I ended up skipping the cutscenes because I found them to be pretty cringeworthy. I don't mean to discourage the idea of cutscenes altogether, I think thats a great idea, it just needed a better story/dialog.

Contradiction Contradiction

this is pretty cool man for sure, but its just too hard for me to want to start over as many times as it would take to beat it. I mean maybe some people want it that hard, but for me alot of these obstacles would have been plenty hard enough by themselves, yet they were among like 3 other things that i had to think about at the same time. When it's this hard, I feel like I should be able to take more hits. Even though I felt like the controls were mega sluggish, I started to like them towards the end. Also I just typically hate respawning enemies as a rule, ESPECIALLY in a hard game. All that aside, I'm impressed with this, and might come back to finish the demo. I like how you can see those big moving arms at the beginning of the level, it made me curious to see what they were.

Pipeweed responds:

Try now :) Less shooting delay and sharpened controls. And yes , this is supposed to be NES HARD :D

Luka&Lara: Robo Abduction Luka&Lara: Robo Abduction

Very nice. definitely would like to get this kind of fun/time ratio with other games on here. Although I think it would have been perfect if it was just a bit longer. Like i wish that i was able to find the teleporter. That would have been the perfect length for a game like this.

kid-blue responds:

thank you, will try to make the next installment longer.

Outrun HTML5 Outrun HTML5

whoa i had no idea that html5 could go this fast!

Trigger Runners Trigger Runners

great game, haven't beaten it yet, the last world 4 level got my salt levels to critical overload so i'm taking a break. the character design is super boss, best part of the game honestly. gameplay is good, but being able to buy upgrades with the points you earn would really make the points feel less pointless(lol). also ,not that this took away from the game but, i didn't really get why the bullets changed their look throughout the game, if they were getting stronger it was pretty hard to notice. the graphics were really good even though I hate the use of pseudo-low resolution. I would've liked it much better without that. sounds were weak. most sounds (the gun firing, enemies dying) were barely audible and unsatisfying. the music was pretty good but was really held back by the midi instruments.

Idle Slayer Idle Slayer

I just have no earthly idea why I can't stop playing this