Punch Man VS Kick Dude 2 Punch Man VS Kick Dude 2

5 stars for the street fighter part

Ancient Cosmos Ancient Cosmos

holy shit! i normally can't stand blown up pixels, but this was just too damn good! I mean i don't understand the point of anything that happened, but that was some badass animation

spacefader responds:

As long as you enjoyed it.

The Weight The Weight

wow, I'd just like to step back and thank you for making this. I was having kind of an off day, and this really made me feel better. The platonic bond between friends is something that is not often enough glorified.

Colossal Cave (Unfinished) Colossal Cave (Unfinished)

considering you did this in 72 hours this is amazingly polished. You probably ought to have mentioned the controls in the author comments, but I figured it out within a few seconds anyway so I was not bothered by it. Also, was this flash!? I have never seen flash do 3d like this!

Steam Heart Steam Heart

I cannot fathom how this was done in 72 hours. Even just doing all the art in that amount of time would blow me away much less the coding.

Future Knight Remake Future Knight Remake

i was really into until I failed to get across the room with the two slopes for the 23rd time. at that point I gave up.

I managed to get the superbomb by somehow jumping at the end of the slide but for the life of me I cannot repeat it.

If you change the sliding mechanic to be easier (or if there's some trick to it, let the player know about the trick), then I'd love to see what this game has to offer.

I never played the original so I have no idea how good a remake it is, but I liked everything that I was able to see.